Artisan quality, understated style & lasting impact. The Weave flooring collection.
- Handwoven Mini Chevron
- Size: 200CM X 300CM
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
It is best to vacuum your rug before any dirt is embedded, ideally twice a week in the first few months.
All Weave rugs are made from natural fibres that can result in shedding/pilling. This is a natural characteristic and the removal of any loose fibres can be rectified with regular vacuuming with a good quality vacuum cleaner with a flat head attachment to avoid agitating the fibres. The amount a rug sheds or pills can alter due to traffic, moving furniture, vacuuming or other mechanical agitation.
50% Wool / 40% Jute / 10% Cotton